[Python-Dev] Hoping to Find a Mentor

Truong Nguyen truong_nguyen8 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 26 18:18:08 EST 2016

Dear Everyone,
My name is Truong Nguyen and I like web development. I'm writing hoping to find a mentor (who likes to teach), and opportunity to contribute to the python.org website to gain skills in full stack development. Python Software Foundation interest me because the language is used in a wide variety of fields.
My background is not in computer science, but I've earned a B.S. in Applied Mathematics and have an equivalent minor in computer science. I did front end project with HTML, CSS3 & Media Query, and JavaScript myself, but hope to work with someone to learn from.
I'm a hard worker and responsible person and do my best to contribute to the organization.
Have a nice day,
Truong Nguyen