[Python-Dev] Have problem when building python3.5.1 rpm with default SPEC file

Charalampos Stratakis cstratak at redhat.com
Thu Jan 19 13:40:12 EST 2017

Hello,

This is a distro specific issue so this list might not be the best for resolving that, you should contact your distro's package maintainers of python.

For Fedora 25 we currently ship Python 3.5.2, which builds fine with this SPEC file [0], so maybe you could give this a try.

[0] http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/rpms/python3.git/tree/python3.spec?h=f25

Regards,

Charalampos Stratakis
Associate Software Engineer