[Python-Dev] Have problem when building python3.5.1 rpm with default SPEC file

Dahui Jiang Dahui.Jiang at veritas.com
Sat Jan 21 20:58:39 EST 2017

Hi Charalampos:

Thank you very much for your help, and I have built python3.5.1 rpm on redhat7 successfully.
But I find that there are quite a few content in SPEC file of fedora, and it seems that the file has been developed for a long time for patches and other supplementary,
now that the SPEC file of fedora is open source, how about redhat's, how could I get it?

Regards
Dahui