[Python-Dev] Python is Bae

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Tue May 23 12:25:33 EDT 2017

Hi Victor,

Since this request (or at least the bit about branded goods) isn't really
appropriate for python-dev I am taking the liberty of forwarding this email
to the PSF's administrator, who may be better placed to help. I have Bcc'd
python-dev on this reply so they aren't troubled by correspondence on that
topic.

I applaud your efforts to build a Python community from the ground up, and
wish your efforts every success. I imagine there are other developers who
feel similarly.

regards
 Steve

Steve Holden