[Python-Dev] We now have C code coverage!

Zachary Ware zachary.ware+pydev at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 17:48:04 EDT 2018

On Sat, Jun 23, 2018 at 2:20 PM, Terry Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu> wrote:
> Rechecking now, on Gentoo
>
> test_idle appears and passed on these 3.6 and 3.7 pages
> http://buildbot.python.org/all/#/builders/82/builds/414/steps/5/logs/stdio
>
> Neither Firefox nor Edge can find 'test_idle' on these 3.x pages
> http://buildbot.python.org/all/#/builders/103/builds/1149/steps/5/logs/stdio
> http://buildbot.python.org/all/#/builders/99/builds/1130/steps/4/logs/stdio
>
> test_tk appears on 1130 but not 1149
>
> For your 8.1 bot: test_idle passed for 3.7
> http://buildbot.python.org/all/#/builders/133/builds/339/steps/3/logs/stdio
>
> but does is not found on this 3.x page (neither is 'test_tk')
> http://buildbot.python.org/all/#/builders/12/builds/991/steps/3/logs/stdio

Click the magnifying glass icon ("load all data for use with the
browser search tool") at the upper right of the console pane and try
again; each of the above is present and passed.  This does
unfortunately seem to be another case of non-intuitive UI from
buildbot.

> Both Appveyor and my machine run test_idle when running the full 3.x test
> suite.

I am pleasantly surprised that AppVeyor does appear to be running the
GUI tests :)

--
Zach