[python-events] New Event Submission: TOUFU - Parent-Child Python Programming Workshop

Team Toufu info at ohtoufu.com
Tue Apr 16 09:55:54 EDT 2024

Dear Python.org Events Team,

I hope this message finds you well. As we continue to engage and inspire the next generation of programmers, I am pleased to inform you about our upcoming event. We kindly request that this event be included in the Python.org events calendar.

Below are the updated details of our event:

    * Name of the event: TOUFU - Parent-Child Python Programming Workshop
    * Type of event: Workshop
    * Focus on Python: Creating 2D games using Pygame
    * Approximate number of attendees: 60 elementary school children and their parents
    * Location (including country): Myoko Temple, 〒272-0106 18-7 Isejuku, Ichikawa City, Chiba Prefecture, Japan.
    * Dates/times/recurrence (including time zone):
          o April 28th (Sun), May 4th (Sat), May 5th (Sun): Sessions from 3:00 PM to 4:20 PM JST and from 5:00 PM to 6:20 PM JST.
          o April 29th (Mon), May 6th (Mon): Sessions at 10:00 AM to 11:20 AM JST, 12:00 PM to 1:20 PM JST, and 2:00 PM to 3:20 PM JST.
    * HTML link: TOUFU - Parent-Child Python Programming Workshop https://ohtoufu.com/education/register/ichikawa/2024-04/
This workshop offers a unique opportunity for children and their parents to learn Python programming together and create fun 2D games using Pygame. We believe this will be a valuable addition to your calendar and help us reach a wider audience. Please let us know if you require any additional information or if there are any questions.

We appreciate your consideration and look forward to your positive response.

Best regards,

Haruhisa MAKIUCHI
TOUFU - Fabulous Digital Content Developers
ohtoufu.com