[Python-ideas] PYTHONUSERBASES (plural!)

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Apr 23 09:39:24 CEST 2009

Larry Hastings <larry at hastings.org> writes:

> Shall I put you down as a -1?  (I'm not having a lot of luck getting
> numeric votes outta folks.)

Perhaps that should be interpreted as a preference for discussing ideas
and finding the good *and* bad in them, rather than artificially
distilling the discussion to a linear vote.

--
 \          “Our products just aren't engineered for security.” —Brian |
  `\             Valentine, senior vice-president of Microsoft Windows |