[Python-ideas] lint in stdlib

CTO debatem1 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 09:45:07 CEST 2009

On May 4, 8:57 pm, Ben Finney <ben+pyt... at benfinney.id.au> wrote:

> > Sure!  I suggest that you start by checking with the maintainers of
> > pychecker and pylint to find out how they feel about it.
>
> The popularity of ‘pyflakes’ suggests it would be good to coordinate
> with that project too. <URL:http://divmod.org/trac/wiki/DivmodPyflakes>
> <URL:http://github.com/kevinw/pyflakes/>

I've sent emails to pylint, pychecker, pyflakes, and pep8.py. We'll
see
what comes out of that, but if anybody is aware of any alternative
emails
for any of the above, I should probably send something to those too-
the
one for pylint in particular doesn't look like it's been checked in a
while.

Geremy Condra