[Python-ideas] collections_extended - bags/multisets and setlists

Michael Lenzen m.lenzen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 02:40:52 CEST 2009

A few months ago I proposed extending collections to include
bags/multisets and setlists (ordered sets/unique lists).  If anyone is
still interested I have created a PyPI module here:
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/data-structures  If you want to join the
project to file a bug or add something, the project homepage is here:
http://code.google.com/p/python-data-structures/

This is the first module I've created so if you could point me to the
right list to "promote" it on or point out errors or best practices it
would be much appreciated.  I know this isn't really the place to be
posting about *actual code* but I thought I'd follow up.

Thanks,
-LenzM