[Python-ideas] Adding exception logging function to syslog module.

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed Mar 24 22:57:42 CET 2010

On 03/23/2010 02:24 PM, Eric Smith wrote:
> On second thought, maybe it would be better to optionally chain to the
> existing sys.excepthook instead of assuming it writes to stderr. The
> above code would become:

That looks just great.  I understand you're leaving tomorrow, so I'll
probably try converting it to C while you're away.  I expect I should be
able to find some time.  I'll make an issue for it if you haven't already,
and submit it for review there.

I don't imagine it will be too hard, but I haven't really done any C API
hacking at the level of creating an inner function.  I should be able to
figure it out though.

Thanks, and have a good trip.

Sean