[Python-ideas] PEP for Python folder structure

LittleQ littleq0903 at gmail.com
Wed May 30 11:05:41 CEST 2012

I think one of the goodnesses of Python is "no project structure", that make Python is easy to learn and easy to use.

Could you show something like your Python project structure for example? I'm curious for why do you think Python needs a basic project structure : )

Just personally hate the project structure, because Erlang has project structure for each project, that made me get into a mess often.

>>>Best Regards,
Colin Su (LittleQ)
NCCU Computer Science Dept. / PLSM Lab.

About.me: http://about.me/littleq