[Python-ideas] PEP 3156/Tulip: Extensible EventLoop interface

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Tue Feb 5 23:39:30 CET 2013

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 2:08 PM, Paul Moore <p.f.moore at gmail.com> wrote:
> Did you ever look at my subprocess
> code? It was in a bitbucket repo rather than reitveld, my apologies if
> that was a problem, I can investigate how to use reitveld if needed.

I glanced at it, but didn't really review it in depth. Do you think
it's ready for integration? I do like the idea of using as much from
the subprocess module as possible. We also need to look at supporting
the same API on Windows (since subprocess supports it). I have access
to a Windows box now.

If you think you have something that's ready to integrate (even if
just UNIX), please do use Rietveld (codereview.appspot.com). The best
strategy is to
leave your changes uncommitted in a current checkout of Tulip, and run
the upload.py script that you
can download here: https://codereview.appspot.com/static/upload.py
and which is documented here:
http://code.google.com/p/rietveld/wiki/UploadPyUsage

(You are already a PSF contributed, right?)

--
--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)