[Python-ideas] ipaddress: Interface inheriting from Address

Jon Foster jon at jon-foster.co.uk
Mon Sep 2 01:28:05 CEST 2013

Hi all,

After looking at ipaddress some more, I've got a few patches to
suggest.  I've pushed them all to a Mercurial repository which
you can see here:

The "Interface not inheriting from Address" patch is:

It depends on some refactoring, which I did in a separate commit:

There are a few other ipaddress patches in that repository, too.
I'd appreciate any feedback you have on these.

Kind regards,

P.S. I have just signed a Contributor Agreement.