[Python-ideas] Python Numbers as Human Concept Decimal System

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Fri Mar 7 05:27:39 CET 2014

"Mark H. Harris" <harrismh777 at gmail.com>
writes:

> On Thursday, March 6, 2014 9:12:32 PM UTC-6, Ben Finney wrote:
>
> > But beware that even there, complaints about how Python behaves aren't
> > going to be well received if you show a wilful ignorance of that
> > behaviour. Mere ignorance is fine, of course: we all start out ignorant
> > of any given topic. But wilful ignorance isn't a good foundation for
> > expecting change.

>        Ben,  excuse me,  but you are out of line here.  I have not shown
> will full ignorance in any of this discussion (None).

I didn't mean to imply that, though I can see how the above can be read
that way. My apologies for giving that impression.

Nevertheless, the warning stands for those who wish to bring a complaint
in this forum or the “python-list” forum.

--
 \       “Probably the toughest time in anyone's life is when you have |
  `\    to murder a loved one because they're the devil.” —Emo Philips |