[Python-ideas] Timer that starts as soon as it is imported

Andrew Barnert abarnert at yahoo.com
Wed May 27 11:43:55 CEST 2015

Or just build a trivial distribution out of it and then you can just "pip install git+https://github.com/you/repo".

>> ??? What if you have two shed repositories with different tools?

... which solves that problem.

> I prefer to operate out of ~ so I'd symlink, but otherwise, yes. And
> there won't be two sheds, because there is only one me.

... even if someone figures out how to fork and clone Chris or Anatoly.

Anyway, it works for me a lot better than the floppy I used to carry around with abutils.py, .emacs, and half a dozen other files I couldn't live without on a new/borrowed computer.