[Python-ideas] Python dependancies

Rhodri James rhodri at kynesim.co.uk
Mon Jan 16 14:32:19 EST 2017

On 16/01/17 18:29, Mathieu TORTUYAUX wrote:
> Thank you everyone for those feedbacks !
>
> So I made a Django version to check if dependencies are up-to-date, using
> pip lib and get_outdated method. :)

Mathieu, please do not attach images to posts to this list/newsgroup.
It is text-only, and some of the gateways will helpfully strip off the
attachment.  Please cut and paste error messages instead.

For the benefit of those watching in black and white :-), here's the
text in that image:

$ python manage.py runserver
Performing system checks...

System check identified no issues (0 silenced).

   1 package(s) is (are) not up-to-date

Package    Version Latest Type
hypothesis 3.5.0   3.6.1  sdist

January 16, 2017 - 04:08:57
Django version 1.11, using settings 'test_dep.settings'
Starting development server at http://127.0.0.1:8000/
Quit the server with CONTROL-C

--
Rhodri James *-* Kynesim Ltd