[Python-ideas] Fwd: Fwd: A PEP to define basical metric which allows to guarantee minimal code quality

alexandre.galode at gmail.com alexandre.galode at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 06:23:02 EDT 2017

Hi,

After some reflexion on this full thread, with  all your arguments and
discussion with my team, i have finally a better understanding on PEP
finality. I saw that PEP 8 & 20 i used as example are "specials" PEP.

So i let my idea here, and eventually, as previously suggested, i'll
contact PYCQA.

Thank you very much everybody for your help and your attention :)