[Python-ideas] Dart like multi line strings identation

Marius Räsener m.raesener at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 03:39:31 EDT 2018

Ok I see this is nothing for any 3.x release.
I imagine this now either ‚clean‘ for users with compatibility break or
just leave things as they are.
So, if at all, maybe something for Python 4 :)

Coincidence I watched yesterday Armin Ronachers talk related to seeing
compatibility as the holy cow - interesting watch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkcNoqHgNs8&feature=youtu.be&t=2890