[Python-ideas] Fwd: New suggested built in keyword: do

Michael Selik mike at selik.org
Sat Jun 9 02:27:08 EDT 2018

The benefit of list, dict, and set comprehensions and generator expressions
is that they evaluate, as opposed to simply exec. The purpose of making
them one-liners is to allow them to be assigned to a variable or passed as
an argument.

If you're not assigning or passing, then why not use a newline character?
"Sparse is better than dense."