[Python-ideas] Off-topic: can't access mail.python.org

Mikhail V mikhailwas at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 11:44:22 EDT 2018

Sorry for posting it here on the list, but I don't know the right
contact for technical questions.
The problem is, for 3 weeks or so the mail.python.org
site is not accessible for me. What can be causing this?
This means I can't manage the mail delivery, subscribe or
unsubscribe or open any mail archive page.
I have no idea what is it.
I've sent this question to Ethan Furman few days ago because
I thought he is the moderator, but there was no answer from him.

Mikhail