[Python-ideas] Off-topic: can't access mail.python.org

MRAB python at mrabarnett.plus.com
Sun Oct 28 12:07:46 EDT 2018

On 2018-10-28 15:44, Mikhail V wrote:
> Sorry for posting it here on the list, but I don't know the right
> contact for technical questions.
> The problem is, for 3 weeks or so the mail.python.org
> <http://mail.python.org>
> site is not accessible for me. What can be causing this?
> This means I can't manage the mail delivery, subscribe or
> unsubscribe or open any mail archive page.
> I have no idea what is it.
> I've sent this question to Ethan Furman few days ago because
> I thought he is the moderator, but there was no answer from him.

The text says:
"""
Below is a listing of all the public Mailman 2 mailing lists on
mail.python.org. Click on a list name to get more information about the
list, or to subscribe, unsubscribe, and change the preferences on your
subscription. To visit the general information page for an unadvertised
list, open a URL similar to this one, but with a '/' and the list name
appended.

There are also Mailman 3 lists on mail.python.org. If you don't find a
list you're looking for here, it may be a Mailman 3 list. Please go to
https://mail.python.org/mm3/mailman3/lists/ for information on Mailman 3
lists.

List administrators, you can visit the list admin overview page to find
the management interface for your list.

If you are having trouble using the lists, please contact
mailman at python.org."""