Implementation of LDAPControls

Ingo Steuwer steuwer at univention.de
Sat Feb 19 10:48:21 CET 2005

Am Freitag, 18. Februar 2005 19:53 schrieb Deepak Giridharagopal:
> Hello, me again. :)
>
> On Thu, 2005-02-17 at 16:30 -0600, Deepak Giridharagopal wrote:
> > The project I'm working on is at a point where this feature is a
> > necessity, so if implementation of this feature is at a standstill I'm
> > willing to get the ball rolling again.
>
> As a proof of concept, I've gone ahead and begun coding up support for
> LDAP Controls. My goal for the test was to successfully do an
> ldap_modify_ext operation on our Active Directory server, using AD's
> Security Descriptor Modification control (http://tinyurl.com/5tlok).
>
> It works great!

Hello

I answered your mail yesterday but it was rejected because my attachement was
too big. Enclosed you find my mail including the necessary code-extraction
for basic ldap-controls in python-ldap.

Regards
Ingo Steuwer

--
Ingo Steuwer       steuwer at univention.de         fon: +49 421 22 232- 0
Entwicklung        Linux for Your Business