Experimental 2.2.0 Windows Build

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at enfoldsystems.com
Tue Sep 26 14:43:50 CEST 2006

| Since OpenLDAP 2.2.x is now considered historic by its developers and
| OpenSSL contains some security-related bugs would it be possible for you
| to build with recent versions of both libs? That would be really great.

Unfortunately I'm no OpenLDAP guru. I just used the win32 patches from Lucas Bergman available here, which are for the versions I've listed:

 http://download.bergmans.us/openldap/devel/

I can try to contact Lucas to see if he can provide patches against
later versions.

--
Sidnei da Silva
Fax +1 832 201 8856     Office +1 713 942 2377 Ext 214