Experimental 2.2.0 Windows Build

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at enfoldsystems.com
Wed Sep 27 16:47:42 CEST 2006

On Tue, Sep 26, 2006 at 09:43:50AM -0300, Sidnei da Silva wrote:
| Unfortunately I'm no OpenLDAP guru. I just used the win32 patches from Lucas Bergman available here, which are for the versions I've listed:
|
|  http://download.bergmans.us/openldap/devel/
|
| I can try to contact Lucas to see if he can provide patches against
| later versions.

Got a reply. He said new versions of the patches are in the
works. Should be available in the coming week(s).

On a related note, I would like to setup some testing for python-ldap
as part of the pybots [1] project. But apparently it doesn't have much
test coverage. Or am I overlooking something? I've tried running the
few tests here and some of them fail actually.

[1] http://pybots.org/

--
Sidnei da Silva
Fax +1 832 201 8856     Office +1 713 942 2377 Ext 214