compiled ldap libs for win32/python 2.5

Ross McKerchar it at crummock.com
Wed Apr 11 10:21:03 CEST 2007

Hi,

I've read a few posts about this already on the mailing list but nothing
conclusive. Could somebody confirm for me:

1) Is it simply a case of getting someone to compile the current
development code or is extra work needed on the codebase?
2) Is there a roadmap or commitment from anyone for releasing a win32
package in the future?

I am curious as I have a win32/2.5 based app that could really do with
some ldap functionality and if I can get the current status of project
then I'll be in a better position to help...

-ross