SASL GSSAPI under Win32

Torsten Kurbad python-ldap at tk-webart.de
Mon Aug 17 19:05:40 CEST 2009

> I'll try now to dig into the configure
> scripts of Cyrus-SASL to get rid of most of the dependencies (as the
> Mozilla guys did with the NTMakefile). Then it should be possible to
> do a "real" static build of library and plugins using MinGW.

I think, I'm almost there. I have a static libsasl and several static
plugin libs, but when I try to link one of the plugins with
_ldap.pyd, I get:

e:\projects\prereq\built\cyrus-sasl\lib\sasl2\libcrammd5.a(plugin_common.o):
	In function `plug_ipfromstring':
	e:/projects/prereq/src/cyrus-sasl-2.1.23/plugins/plugin_common.c:150:
		undefined reference to `sasl_getaddrinfo'
	e:/projects/prereq/src/cyrus-sasl-2.1.23/plugins/plugin_common.c:157:
		undefined reference to `sasl_freeaddrinfo'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Should be a matter of proper includes. I'll track that down tomorrow...

Regards,
Torsten
--
  It's more than magnificent-it's mediocre. -Samuel Goldwyn