SASL GSSAPI under Win32

Torsten Kurbad python-ldap at
Mon Aug 17 19:05:40 CEST 2009

> I'll try now to dig into the configure
> scripts of Cyrus-SASL to get rid of most of the dependencies (as the
> Mozilla guys did with the NTMakefile). Then it should be possible to
> do a "real" static build of library and plugins using MinGW.

I think, I'm almost there. I have a static libsasl and several static
plugin libs, but when I try to link one of the plugins with
_ldap.pyd, I get:

	In function `plug_ipfromstring':
		undefined reference to `sasl_getaddrinfo'
		undefined reference to `sasl_freeaddrinfo'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Should be a matter of proper includes. I'll track that down tomorrow...

  It's more than magnificent-it's mediocre. -Samuel Goldwyn