[python-ldap] Project to support VLV and SSS controls...

Michael Ströder michael at stroeder.com
Mon Jun 22 18:51:31 CEST 2015

Benjamin,

Benjamin Dauvergne wrote:
> 	The referenced work[1] is derived from the python-ldap Software. All of the
> 	modifications to python-ldap Software represented in this work were developed
> 	by Benjamin Dauvergne <benjamin.dauvergne at gmail.com>. I have not assigned rights
> 	and/or interest in this work to any party.
>
> 	I, Benjamin Dauvergne, hereby place the referenced work[1] into the public
> 	domain. Hence, these modifications may be freely used and/or redistributed for
> 	any purpose with or without attribution and/or other notice.
>
>         [1]: https://github.com/bdauvergne/python-ldap-vlv

I've committed to new sub-modules ldap.controls.vlv and ldap.controls.sss to
CVS HEAD.

I've cleaned it up a bit to make the code match the conventions used in other
sub-modules in ldap.controls. Especially the order of basic arguments for
__init__() method must be preserved.

Please, every change should be a patch against CVS HEAD if possible.

I did not have the time to write a Demo/ script.
Please provide one if possible.