A Plea For A Return To Sanity!!!

Martijn Faassen m.faassen at vet.uu.nl
Sat Aug 28 14:07:01 EDT 1999

Fredrik Henbjork <frehe491 at student.liu.se> wrote:
> On Sat, 28 Aug 1999, you wrote:
>> 3. There's this underground association, Python Software Union, which goes
>> around breaking thumbs of people who use Python without paying the PSA.

> Let me set the facts straight: the Python Secret Underground movement does
> not exist.  Every accusation that suggests that the PSU is, or was, involved
> in, or associated with, the following things is completly false: the Kennedy
> assassination, Richard Stallman,

Oh my god they KILLED Richard Stallman!!

> black UN helicopters over Montana, NSA
> and Windows 2000. We also disclaim all responsibility of having designed or
> manufactured the timbot. Thank you for listening to this nonexisting broadcast.

> We-don't-exist-and-we-are-not-coming-to-get-you-tomorrow-ly y'rs

There is also NO fleet of starships hiding behind the moon, the Bavarian
Illuminati were NOT behind the Linux Beerhike, and there are NO alien
whitespace eating nanoviri. They are not alien, they were created by the PSU.
Wait, no. They just don't exist.

Regards,

Martijn