How to sell Python to your boss?

Martijn Faassen m.faassen at vet.uu.nl
Sun Aug 22 18:37:53 EDT 1999

Petri Mikael Kuittinen <eye at niksula.hut.fi> wrote:
> Well, it looks like it is Christmas. :-)

[Petri can use Python!]

> Thanks everyone who suggested good ideas to sell Python!

Congrats!

I was hired to do a quick hack (right now I'm implemented a website with Zope though), and I asked 'can I use Python?' and they didn't know what that was,
and said okay (it was a quick hack anyway). Now they're stuck with Python
in the form of Zope and a few other nice things. :) So I did a stealth
introduction, myself, sort of. Wonder what I'll have to try next time..

Regards,

Martijn