Java 1.2 and JPython

sdossett at metaphoria.net sdossett at metaphoria.net
Wed Dec 1 15:53:39 EST 1999

Does JPython 'fully support' Java 1.2?  I've scoured the web-site and haven't found much
information on this.  I read the NEWS section and it said that JPython 1.1 supports Java 1.2
style Collections... but does it support everything else?  Suppose this might be a newbie
question - but I'm moving a system using JPython from Java 1.1 to Java1.2 and wanted to be
sure there were no issues.

Thanks,
Scott

> ** Original Subject: [JPython] CFP Developers' Day - 8th International Python
Conference