Include statements with python scripting

William Tanksley wtanksle at dolphin.openprojects.net
Fri Jul 30 16:56:52 EDT 1999

On Fri, 30 Jul 1999 15:24:38 -0400, Sean Robertson wrote:
>How do you do an include statement in python?  I know that in Cold Fusion it
>would be "<cfinclude template="blue_header_noad.html">" and in an shtml file
>it would be "#include http://data.pilotonline.com/connect2/blue_header.html"
>but I need to know how this is done in Python scripting.  This script is
>being embedded in a template for a classifieds page.  I have something like
>this so far:

This isn't Python -- I'm sure you're trying to ask about Zope.  Remarkable
product, written in Python (lovely plumage).  But not Python.  Try
visiting www.zope.org for more info.

>    <!--#include http://data.pilotonline.com/connect2/blue_header.html-->

I wasn't aware of a #include in Zope; I've been using #var.  Generally
speaking, it doesn't make any sense to include an entire HTML page inside
another, so I think you might possibly be confused.

--
-William "Billy" Tanksley