"The Python Way"

Graham Matthews graham at sloth.math.uga.edu
Fri Jun 4 13:08:39 EDT 1999

Fredrik Lundh (fredrik at pythonware.com) wrote:
: M> [Fredrik Lundh]
: M> > Would both Guido and TIm Peters be willing to collaborate on a short
: M> > paper
: M>
: M> Oh thank you Fredrik for posting the above. Does anyone else consider
: M> that the above sounds slightly paranoid?
:
: I didn't write that.  Sure sounds like you're slightly
: paranoid, Graham.

Not paranoid, just sick of having reasonable well though out suggestions
for Python met with "you are trying to bend Python into uncomfortable
positions ... I suspect that ...". Apologies if you didn't write the
above. I will leave it M to respond then!

graham
--
                    One day in a nuclear age
                  They may understand our rage