my email address

Germ germ13 at my-dejanews.com
Wed May 12 21:49:31 EDT 1999

In article <tYi_2.66$9x5.16049 at news.shore.net>,
  "Michael P. Reilly" <arcege at shore.net> wrote:
> Guido van Rossum <guido at python.org> wrote:
> : It has been brought to my attention that I've been posting from an
> : address guido at eric.cnri.reston.va.us; replying to this address
doesn't
> : work.  I'm sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused; I'm
> : experimenting with posting from a news reader instead of using the
> : mailing list.  There may still be posts with this address around
> : (heck, even *this* post may have the wrong address).  Please note
that
> : the following are correct (and totally equivalent) addresses:
>
> : guido at python.org
> : guido at cnri.reston.va.us
>
> : --Guido van Rossum (home page: http://www.python.org/~guido/)
>
> Now everyone knows where to send their spam recipes!
>
> Wondering if anyone gets the reference,
>   -Arcege

Spam?! Did somebody say spaam? I have a scrumpious spam
recipe! It's two peices of spam with a peice of spam in
the center, and then you spread some minced spam all over
and top it with diced..spam. Then you have a spam & spam
& spam spam sandwitch. Good for the kiddies yes! They love
spam and spam loves them and ...*sigh*..oh SPAM!

--
function life()
if $you can't `grep` * {
}