Defining VCL-like framework for Python

Graham Matthews graham at sloth.math.uga.edu
Mon May 24 10:34:39 EDT 1999

Tres Seaver (tseaver at palladion.com) wrote:
: A toolkit is like a box of Legos:  you snap the supplied pieces together as
: you see fit, supplying all the "structure" of you app de novo;  a frameword
: IS that structure, prebuilt, with pre-defined "hotspots" at which you can
: plug in specializations of a set of interfaces defined by the framework.

This still sounds to me like a toolkit with various layers of abstraction.
But that sounds less buzzwordy than a "framework".

graham
--
                 And it's true we are immune
            When fact is fiction and T.V. is reality