Python T-shirt

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan at callware.com
Tue May 11 10:26:57 EDT 1999

Hi All--

James wrote:

> Bruno Mattarollo <brunomadv at ciudad.com.ar> wrote:
> : That white little bunny that looked so cute
>
> And the impressive sorcerer called .... Tim.
>
> (spooky, isn't it?)
>
> -- James Preston, waiting for Godot.

I kind of like the ferocious bunny T-shirt idea, myself, but I'd like to
correct a small error perpetrated by the movie.  The bunny that lops off
arms etc. is at one point described as a ``rodent.''  In point of fact,
rabbits are lagomorphs, _not_ rodents.

Someone more artistically talented than I am should ``penguinize'' a
bunny.  Perhaps it could be wearing an impressive sorcerer T-shirt. ...

<longing-for-the-lachrymose-lagomorph>-ly y'rs,
Ivan
Ivan Van Laningham
Callware Technologies, Inc.
ivanlan at callware.com
http://www.pauahtun.org
See also:
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70