IDLE !

Marc Saric saric at bph.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon May 10 12:12:21 EDT 1999

Guido van Rossum wrote:

> How exactly did you change to the windows-settings?  Is it ^C or ^V
> that doesn't work?  (You can verify this using the Edit menu.)  ^V is
> a Tk default binding for scroll-down; ^C is an IDLE binding in the
It is ^V (can't it be overridden by some command-definition???).

> Shell window for interrupt; either might cause you problems (I haven't
> tried this myself).
It causes problems as you can see. I like some of the
"Windows-shortcuts" and
I don't like those of Emacs & Co (don't hit me ;-), so there's a
problem.

I will try to redefine them to ALT+C/Alt+V if possible -if someone knows
a better sollution, please tell me.

Thanks again for the answer.

--
Bye,