Pythonwin debugger control window size

Stefan Franke spamfranke at bigfoot.de
Mon May 3 10:41:47 EDT 1999

How do I change the size of the pywin.debugger control window?
I tried to fiddle with the registry settings in

    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Python Debugger\win32ui module\
    Debugger Dialog Position

but this changes the windows size only - the property sheets retain their size.
(5 minutes later I messed the whole thing up, and had to reinstall Pythonwin..)

Of course a resizable window would be most cool. Working with the interavtive
window is sometimes a pain with its current size.

BTW: I noticed that the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Python Debugger keys
are not removed by installer. I just checked it, and it seems to happen even if
they remain unchanged.

Stefan