commas vs. spaces. vs. the legions of new lines

Malcolm Tredinnick malcolmt at smart.net.au
Tue Nov 2 03:25:15 EST 1999

On Tue, Nov 02, 1999 at 12:59:43AM -0800, Patrick Phalen wrote:
> This is quite possibly the scariest idea I have ever heard.

Just a quick post before the Off-Topic Police arrest me. I think that in
general this is a good idea (particularly the bit about having fun). Think
of how many time people try to do things the Unix way on here and then find
out that that option isn't implement in the Windows version. Having a
reasonably complete suite of the common tools available in perl (or
Python, just to keep some relevance) saves a lot of hassle.

Cheers,
Malcolm Tredinnick