Proposal: Python Info Collective

T. Middletin T.Middletin at news.vex.net
Mon Nov 15 13:19:42 EST 1999

On 15 Nov 1999 15:46:38 GMT, Martijn Faassen <m.faassen at vet.uu.nl> wrote:
>mature enough, Parnassus can have a flag somewhere 'distutils compatible'
>or something like that for each module/program in its database.

Yeesh! Got about a hundred times more hits on my web site today than i've
ever gotten. And now i'm posting ten times more usenet messages in one
day than i usually do in a week or a month or more! Grumble grumble. (-;

Er... i mean, nice idea. (-: I'm game for it. Anything to make
distributing python stuff easier, i'm interested in definitely.
Will have to keep this in mind and see if it goes anywhere...