P?G (Re: A Plea For A Return To Sanity!!!)

Mike Fletcher mcfletch at vrtelecom.com
Wed Sep 1 09:31:49 EDT 1999

Python Optimisers Group (of course) :)

Dedicated to optimisations of (preferably obscure) Python code using opaque
(often insane) python hacks.

There only seem to be four or five members worldwide, so I think this will
need to be more of a global phenomenon than a local one (unless we embark on
a media blitz to correct the youth and draw them to the dark side of the
force ("Luke, Chris T. is your father."). Then we can build a planet-sized
floating code fragment and from it, conquer and despotically rule our
quadrant of the galaxy.  And darn it, but that will be one darn efficient
station (and scary to! :) )...

Enjoy yourselves,
Mike