Python in "math through programming" curriculum

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at effbot.org
Tue Dec 19 11:30:53 EST 2000

Kirby Urner wrote:
> Maybe the Mac people are working on alternatives/enchancements
> to IDLE?  Does anyone have some info on this?

    http://starship.python.net/crew/just/

    "Yes, Guido is my brother"

    "I am the author of the IDE for MacPython. This place
    used to be the download spot for it, but since Python
    1.5.1 it is included in the standard MacPython distribution.
    If you can't find it: it lives in :Mac:Contrib:IDE. Starting
    with MacPython 1.5.2b1 /.../ the IDE is included in the
    distribution with full source code and a Python Style
    License (PSL)."

</F>

<!-- (the eff-bot guide to) the standard python library:
-->