Off Topic Posts

Remco Gerlich scarblac-spamtrap at pino.selwerd.nl
Mon Feb 14 05:26:49 EST 2000

Gene Chiaramonte wrote in comp.lang.python:
> I am suggesting that python-list be split into 2 lists. One for specific
> python programming questions, and another list for python language opinions
> and comments.
>
> Anyone agree with me?

That sounds simple on the mailing list side, but the Usenet side is
a bit more complex (need the procedure for a new group, and so on).
Switching discussions from one group to another (as with followup-to
on Usenet) is also a problem.

Anyway, those discussions aren't off-topic - they're about Python,
right? This group is not only for questions about Python.

Just don't read those threads...
Remco Gerlich,  scarblac at pino.selwerd.nl

   This is no way to be
     Man ought to be free      -- Ted Bundy