Porn python programm. The ultimate action

Luis Cortes LCortes at Flash.Net
Sat Jan 22 22:43:38 EST 2000

Do not repay evil with evil.

Do not reduce python or anything else to the level of a prostitute.
This type of bad publicity would ruin chances of using python in the
schools as a language to teach students.  Plus a bad image is not
easily shaken.  It is better to promote python through word of mouth
and friendly service ( it worked for Microsoft [ at least in the
beginning ] ).

regards,
Luis.

On 1/18/00, 12:58:34 PM, Manuel Gutierrez Algaba <algaba at my-deja.com>
wrote regarding Porn python programm. The ultimate action:

> Being a bit annoyed with the fact that "anything sucessful in
> Internet tends to suck", and considering python a superb (and a bit
> forgotten in the midst of thousand of languages) I've being meditating
> if a major action would be nice to be taken. Admitting the fact that
> Porn sites (sex) are the most succesful and willingly to retain a bit
> of dignity, I think it'd be nice to develop a python program that
> generates sex histories, for this kind of programm OO would be superb,
> and we easily would attract attention, as I think this is a bit
> extreme decision to be taken, I think it's fair to ask for your
opinion: