Entry widgets

Elliot Smith e.smith at cs.bham.ac.uk
Tue Jul 4 11:18:42 EDT 2000

Hello all,

I've tried this question before, and got no answer at all, so I thought
I'd give it another go as the situation is getting desperate! I can't
find any reference to this anywhere.

I've been having problems with Entry widgets in Tkinter, running
under sunos5. For some reason, when I double click on them, Python
closes the whole application and reports 'Bus error'. Any ideas? I've
tried overriding the binding for double mouse clicks to no avail.

Elliot
--
homepage: http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~ezs/
"A scholar is just a library's way of making another library" (Richard