ANN: bzip2 module

David Porter jcm at bigskytel.com
Thu Jun 1 05:36:04 EDT 2000

* eito <eito at cs.pdx.edu>:

> I would like to announce about a bzip2 module. This is my
> first attempt to write Python module. I really don't know
> how to package, announce, etc... I would appreciate if
> somebody can tell me what is the good way to do this kind
> of thing.

You probably already know more than me about this, but I recommend
submitting a reference to your module here:

http://www.vex.net/parnassus/submit/

It doesn't appear to have anything for bzip2 yet.

  david.

--
Impossibly motivated by midnight the flyspecked abdominous female
indubitably tellurian strolls emitting minute grins each an intaglio.