setblocking in Win32

jkingry at my-deja.com jkingry at my-deja.com
Thu Jun 8 13:57:04 EDT 2000

Hi, I think I'm going to be told what I don't what to hear, but from
the error below, I think I have surmised that trying to set non-
blocking on a socket in a Win32 environment doesn't work.

Are there any work arounds?

Joe

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "D:\Prog\Python\Lib\threading.py", line 376, in __bootstrap
    self.run()
  File "D:\Prog\Python\Lib\threading.py", line 364, in run
    apply(self.__target, self.__args, self.__kwargs)
  File "io.py", line 80, in run
    sock,(address,port) = server.accept()
  File "D:\Prog\Python\Lib\plat-win\socket.py", line 36, in accept
    sock, addr = self._sock.accept()
error: (10035, 'winsock error')

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.