Getting remote memory configuration

Roger Upole rupole at compaq.net
Mon Jun 19 18:10:06 EDT 2000

Try the win32pdh module from the win32 extensions.  The NT performance
monitor can access memory stats on another machine if you have sufficient
privilege.  The hard part is getting the path string right, but there is a
path
browser to help with that.  I think it's win32/lib/win32pdhutil.py.
                       Roger Upole

news:2B1262E83448D211AE4B00A0C9D61B03013011F8 at msgeuro1.creo.be...