Python COM for Linux?

Grant Edwards ge at nowhere.none
Tue Jun 27 11:58:49 EDT 2000

In article <3958c185.103629691 at news>, Reini Urban wrote:

>the german software ag has a DCOM port for linux. try that if
>you have to.

I have a Python program that fetches mail from MS Exchange
Server using MAPI/COM.  I'd dearly love to run it under Linux.
Does anybody have an experience with accessing MS Exchange
Server via COM from Linux?

Open source COM for Linux would be nice, but closed source COM
under Linux can't be much worse than running under Win32.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  NANCY!! Why is
                                  at               everything RED?!