MySQL module

dana_booth dana at oz.net
Sat Jun 10 20:18:44 EDT 2000

I've asked this before, but never did get a good response, so I hope that
one of you reading this might be able to help...

The MySQLmodule1.4 does not compile properly on any platform. I've tried
removing the '&'s on the three lines which puke during compile. On
UNIX-like's Python won't make install when having done that, on Windows,
it'll compile, but Python chokes when trying to import.

I've even tried using mSQL and PostgreSQL, on which the modules compile
fine, but I need to use MySQL, the only backend whos Python module seems to
be flawed in some way. :)

Anyway do any of you know of, or have made yourself, a module for MySQL?

--

-----
Dana Booth <dana at oz.net>

key at pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371