books????

kmself at ix.netcom.com kmself at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jun 28 01:51:41 EDT 2000

I'll second both suggestions.  The O'Reilly book is useful for guidance,
the New Riders book is a good reference.  For a *very* abbreviated
refernce, the ORA pocket reference is also handy.

--
Karsten M. Self <kmself at ix.netcom.com>         http://www.netcom.com/~kmself
  Evangelist, Opensales, Inc.                       http://www.opensales.org